Hey guys! I know, another tag! I’m sorry but I’ve been so busy these past few days, especially with just getting back from my vacation so yeah. I’ll hopefully be back into the swing of things tomorrow 🙂
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Mascara, mascara, mascara!!! I absolutely love it. Because my eyes aren’t very big and tend to be a little droopy if I don’t “lift” it with something, I love to wear mascara. It just makes me looks so much more awake and just improves my confidence by so so much. I can wear no makeup but mascara and I won’t feel naked!
Right now I’m using: Bad Girl Mascara by Benefit
2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
Oh god, I am NOT someone to be passing down skin care tips, God just look at my skin! But my mom tells me this AGAIN AND AGAIN: after washing your face with a cleanser or whatever you use, make sure to use a toner, especially at night, to remove any excess grease or dirt from the day. You don’t that lingering on your face overnight!
3. Share your hair care secret?
Conditioner!!! Need I say more?!
4. What is your biggest diet rule?
On my little list of posts to do, this one was actually planned for tomorrow because I’ve been on a “get healthy” diet since february this year, and it’s been working out for me so amazingly. So basically, a few quick tips before tomorrow:
– Don’t go on a calorie restriction or fad diet. Those don’t work out because they don’t last and you’ll lose the pounds but then gain them right back. And they’re so bad for you.
– Everyone’s heard this before: DON’T SKIP BREAKFAST!
– and most importantly, I’ve found this to be a really helpful tip. You know when you see something, and you’re not really hungry but you see it and crave it and you just have to eat it. Well, don’t give in straight away. Like if you just had lunch half an hour ago and you’re not that hungry and you know you shouldn’t eat that choc-chip muffin sitting there but you want it. Take a deep breath and walk turn away. Distract yourself. BUT! If you still want it 5-10 minutes later, then buy it and eat it and be done with it! The worst idea is to restrict yourself because when you turn away from the craving then you’re more likely to make a “mistake”and binge/eat something unhealthy at your next meal.
5. Any workout tips?
Have a sustainable schedule. Workout for 30-60 minutes. And do it consistently. Maybe do it with a friend or do a class, that way you can’t talk yourself out of it because you’re being lazy!
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
This one is so so hard because I absolutely ADORE perfume! My best friend and I have this thing where for Christmas every single year, we’d get each other perfume. Every year! Haha. But I have to say I adore the Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet for a spring/summer day, the Black XS by Paco Rabanne for spring/summer evening, Freak by Illamasqua for winter. But sometimes I like to just wear a body spray (Coconut Passion Body Mist by Victoria’s Secret) and I’ve gotten so many compliments on this. I go to hug a friend or whatever and they’re like “oh my god! you smell amazing! what is that?” and this has been more than one person. And guys LOVE this smell because it’s so subtle and you just smell like cookies or something. Its amazing!
7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
I don’t have one clothing item but I love off the shoulder tops. They’re not revealing in that you don’t see the chest area or whatever but they’re really sexy in that you see some skin but not enough to seem like you’re showing too much, you know.
8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
I have a ring that my mother got for me for christmas I think 2 yrs ago now. And its this Tiffany & Co. Hearts ring and I just love it to bits!
My mother and I actually have a thing where she gets me a really really lovely piece of jewellery once and year and I really treasure them and I just wear them all the time. Like last year, for my birthday she got me a tiny emerald necklace from Hardy Brothers Jewellers and I’ve basically worn it every day since.
9. Who is your style crush?
I don’t have one person who I just copy and paste off but one of my friends who like so artsy and she does art and textiles and stuff, she’s really inspirational. I love watching people on youtube and I get ideas there. Bloggers as well like Passions for Fashion, Cheyenne meets Chanel, Le Blog de Betty etc. They’re all real people with amazing fashion sense! I also look up to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Nicole Richie. 🙂
10. Tell us something we don’t know about you
Hmm… I don’t know actually… Although I’m an extremely extroverted person and I love people and I make friends really easily, I often become close friends with people who aren’t “good” for me and therefore a lot of my friendships don’t last. But I love to meet new people and I’m always open to hear people out.
So that is all for this tag. Thank you for reading.
Like, Comment, Follow 🙂
See you tomorrow!