I can’t believe how FAST this month has past right by. Here are my May Favorites
- Makeup: Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion: I’ve been wearing this more over this month because it’s drastically easier to take off because it’s not waterproof and it coats my lashes lightly and evenly.
- Skincare (Face): Origins VitaZing Moisturizer: I’ve honestly never been into wearing things with spf in it because I’m slightly allergic but this one is so good and it just works with me so well. I love the fact that it has a sheer tint release too.
- Skincare (Body): Happy Hippy Shower Gel: it’s such a refreshing smell and I just love how it works.
- Hair: Moroccan Oil: there are many reasons why I like this but there are also quite a few against this, but I’ve just been putting it in my ends to make it seem a lot glossier and nicer.
- Nail: OPI NYC Ballet Collection Care to Danse: I love this lilac color. Even though it is sheer, it don’t go on streaky and is just a really amazing color.
- Fragrance: Paco Rabanne Black XS: again with this but I got one and a body moisturizer for my bday so I decided to get crackin on it.
- Fashion: my burgundy jeans: the add some color but it isn’t bright so it’s in keeping with the autumn feel.
- Accessory: Scarves! It’s getting chilly now so out come the scarves!
- Book: The Handmaid’s Tale: I’m actually studying this so… I actually haven’t read anything else this month (naughty me).
- Movie: Not a movie but the Sherlock BBC series. I love it so so SO much. It’s made amazingly well.
- Youtuber: lilcammo93 it’s nice to find an Australian youtuber
- Blogger: Extra Petite i love her. 😛
That is all for this month’s favorites.
I hope you enjoyed it.
What were your favorites?
Like Comment Follow
Find Passion Think Chic