Hey guys. And today I’m back this the 10 must haves of accessories. I hope you enjoy. 😛 Accessories are so important in any wardrobe!
- Pumps: These are so important in pulling off a formal look and honestly a pair of good pumps will do you much good!
- Wedges: For the more comfortable alternative that will look amazing, feel amazing and increase your height. These are good for a range of occasions. Gotta love them.
- Boots: In the colder months, this is what you need. A good pair of boots. I can’t live without them.
- Flats: The best shoe choice for the comfortable minded. They can also look very cute with a range of outfits. Also one of my favorites.
- Printed Scarf: Because I tend to be rather plain (color and print wise) in my clothes, I like to have accessories that pop out, make it special. That’s exactly what a good scarf would do. Whether it be animal print or floral, polka dot or stripe, it will pull an outfit together so well.
- Thick Belt: I love my belts, especially with my body shape, they’re essential. The thick belts pull in a thiner and more feminine figure. It’s perfect for tying your layers together.
- Thin Belt: Another important piece (it’s obvious that I love my belts, trust me). A skinny belt adds texture and definition. And it can prevent the potato sack look (unattractive :S).
- Stud Earrings: This is the most basic jewellery piece that can honestly go with everything. Maybe have on hand a silver pair and a gold pair to better match with gold. Many shops like H&M will stock sets with multiple colors that you may want to check out. (Obviously, this mainly applies to those of us with piercings but clip ons are an option).
- Statement Jewellery Piece: Own one statement jewellery piece that is versatile. Be that some arm candy or a necklace or even a pair of earrings, a statement piece is sometimes necessary to make a simple outfit.
- Tote Bag: The best thing to rely on. It’s just so perfect because it’s so versatile and all purpose. Another one of those things that are just the best investment.
That is the end of this post 🙂 I hope you enjoyed! Tell me in the comments below what your accessory must haves are. I’d be really curious to know!
Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow.
Like Comment Follow
Find Passion Think Chic