Hey guys. Today I’m bringing you the 10 most versatile and basic elements in a wardrobe. They are all so essential to the styling process and where would be without them. Tomorrow, I’ll be bringing you the 10 most versatile and basic accessories. Enjoy!
- Little Black Dress: we all know about this one! Find a dress that can be worn casually, formally and to the office. This item is one of the most versatile pieces and don’t forget about it!
- Skirt: Any skirt that is knee-length (from lower thigh to top of knees) is a good thing to have as it is not only a good option in the hot weather but also make for a great layering piece into the colder months (put some tights on and boots and we’re set!)
- Dark Wash Jeans: This is one of the most important staples in anyone’s wardrobe as it flatters everyone.
- Black Pants: Whether it be leggings or pixie pants or a pair of basic slacks, this item is very important for the office or as a something simple to go under your shirt/blouse.
- Basic White T-shirt: The basic top that you can layer on top of. I mean, what is a house without a foundation right?
- Simple Blouse: It is often essential to dress up an outfit for a smart casual-formal outfit and the best way to do with is with a good blouse. You can also take it into the casual by using it as a layering piece on top of your t-shirt.
- Leather Jacket: The best fashion investment you’ll ever make. Go for a real leather piece for a longer life. I’ve had mine for 3 years now and it’s still going strong. It’s perfect because you can just chuck it on top of any outfit and it just looks amazing.
- Blazer: The best way to look chic and pulled together is with a good blazer. Another item that will stick with your. You can wear it out, you can wear it on some errands to look fashionable, and you can wear it to school/work. It can go on top of jeans, slacks, a dress… Anything. A staple piece yet again.
- Cardigan: In early spring or autumn, the temperature is frequently chilly but not quite chilly enough for a leather jacket or heavy knitwear, will the cardigan is the perfect in between. Something that can be layered and used endlessly, cardigans are a perfect choice
- Shorts: You can never go wrong with a pair of shorts especially in the summertime. You can use shorts as interchangeably as your jeans in the hotter months.
That is all for my post today. I hope you liked it. What are some of your fashion must haves? Tell me in the comments below.
Much love and see you tomorrow.
Like, Comment, Follow
Find Passion Think Chic