1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Most inexpensive: Maybelline Dream Creme Mousse in Soft plum
Most expensive: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Love/hate relationship: Mac select cover up concealer: this concealer just does not work for me. It doesn’t bend well on me, it just is not nice at all.
Hardest to get: Napoleon Perdis Loose Dust in 37: I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye shadow dust but it’s not discontinued/changed so I can’t repurchase after I use it all 😦
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Latte Lip Tint by LUSH
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eye liner, I just don’t use eye liner much because most of the time I just can’t be bothered.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara. I LOVE my mascara. It opens my eyes so much and I feel so much less… squinty when I have it on. I also love my bronzer because it thins out my face and redefines my cheekbone.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes. Mostly eyes. Having nice eyes is so important (looks wise). A nice facial structure is good. He HAS to be tall. Characteristic-wise, I like a guy who is witty and can make me laugh. He has to be knowledgeable.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
MAC!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mac! And you just can’t have too much of it.